Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: shinyhqwalls.com

shinyhqwalls.com 1 year 3 months ago #15813

• yqazef
Do you have a family photo you want to look at every time you turn on your mac? The photos for mac app can be tamed to reveal the desktop image!
Customizing your desktop is as easy as picking up the photo you want to use and hitting the share button on the toolbar, and then select the set workspace image option.
How to set the workspace image in photos for mac
1. Open the "demo photo on your own mac2. Click the share selected images icon in the top right corner
1. Click set desktop image2. You will be able to customize the desktop snapshot layout in system preferences.
What is your desktop background? A screen-shaped table with friends, linux wallpapers either you prefer a super cool design you found on the world wide web or a screenshot from your favorite video game? Let us know what your desktop background is in the comments below!
February 2018 update: everything is handy for the latest version of photos for macos high sierra!
○ Photos for mac overview ○ photo for mac recommendations ○ photos for mac faq ○ photos for mac news center ○ photos for mac discussion » ○ icloud photo library ○ photos for ios
Imore newsletter
Get the best of imore in your inbox quite often!
Serenity was previously the managing editor of imore and now works at apple. She's been talking, writing, and fiddling with apple products since she was old enough to double-click. She paints when she wants to, she sings, and in her secret superhero life she plays roller derby. Follow her on twitter @settern.
How do you do it with two monitors? Sent from by imore
This option doesn't show up in my share menu...
I have el capitan 10.11.1 and this option doesn't show up anymore. Apple in its own wisdom decided that we shouldn't change the desktop background from the photo app, or they just - moved the link somewhere.... Still looking...
This only works if the program is not running in full screen mode, for some reason the table needs to be visible in different versions so that you can change the image. - Hope this helps
I've never been on desktop with my buddies here. I've stuck to a cool design for a century that i found on the web or one that i've been using for the past two years. Beautiful landscape of jalisco, mexico where i come from.
Thank you for following imore. You will soon receive an e-mail with the transaction.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Search